Features and Benefits of 22 caliber rifle
- Lead cores are swaged to allow precise formation of the cores up and around the tips
- 55 grains
- 100-round box
- Dramatic fragmentation
https://www.americanrifleman.org/content/the-beretta-arx-100-a-great-idea-that-never-caught-on/22 caliber rifle
- Gilding metal jackets are match grade for accuracy and explosive expansion
- V-MAX™ profile is aerodynamic and provides the maximum bearing surface for in-flight stability
- Polymer tips for ultraflat trajectories
- 0.157 sectional density
- 0.255 ballistic coefficient
- Caliber: .22
- Number of rounds: 100
- Grain weight: 55
What’s in the Box?
22 caliber rifle
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction’s legal requirements to purchase this product.https://bestammoshop.com/shop/reloading-supplies/ammo-boxes/best-plano-50-count-ammo-case/
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
There are no reviews yet.