CCI Large Rifle Primers #200 are designed for use in centerfire rifles. They are suitable for use with all types of powder, including ball, flake, and extruded types. These primers are non-corrosive and feature a non-mercuric primer mixture.
CCI Large Rifle Primers #200 offers consistent ignition with all types of powder and are perfect for high-volume reloading. They are available in a 1000-pack and are an excellent choice for reloaders who want reliable, consistent performance.
What are Federal 210 Primers for?
210 PRIMERS FOR LARGE RIFLE 1000/BRICK. Rifle and pistol loaders need the affordable, reliable performance of Federal® Champion™ primers. Their unique priming mix and constant firing make them perfect for high-volume shooters and those just learning to reload.
What are CCI Large BR 2 Rifle Primers?
Load your long-range competition loadouts with only the best. CCI® Bench Rest Rifle Primers are designed to provide precision firing in harsh conditions. They are assembled with special care for superior consistency and precision.
- Clean-burning initiator compound
- More prominent “sweet spot” for guns that produce
- off-center strikes
- Easier to sit than ever before
- Improved sensitivity for “critical-need” loading
- 100-round box
- For most standard loads in cases requiring large rifle primers
- Clean burning
- For dependability, consistency, and accuracy, choose CCI #200 Large Rifle Primers
There are no reviews yet.