The Ruger PC CarbineTM 9mm Luger Rifle is a fast-handling tactical rifle that offers precision performance. This carbine rifle features a heavy contour barrel with ultra-precise rifling designed to deliver consistent bullet trajectory and travel velocity for more accurate shots. A custom tungsten weight on this 9mm Luger rifle shortens bolt travel to reduce muzzle jump and felt recoil. This Ruger rifle comes with three stock spacers that allow adjustment of the length of pull. The proprietary texture on the pistol grip provides a secure hold for enhanced mobility, while a trigger built with 10/22® components delivers a reliably crisp pull. This tactical rifle is fully customizable and includes an integrated Picatinny rail for optics as well as a forward-mounted accessory rail and threaded muzzle. With easy takedown for hassle-free maintenance, the Ruger PC CarbineTM 9mm Luger Rifle offers versatile, fast-action precision.
- Integrated Picatinny rail for optics mounting
- Easy takedown makes storage and maintenance hassle-free
- Trigger built with 10/22® components to deliver a light, crisp pull
- Heavy contour, cold hammer-forged barrel delivers ultra-precise rifling
- Reversible mag release and charging handle allows ambidextrous control
- Proprietary texture on the grip provides a secure hold for enhanced mobility
- Interchangeable magazine wells compatible with Ruger and Glock magazines
- Forward-mounted accessory rail and threaded muzzle for accessory attachment
- Soft rubber buttpad with stock spacers provides a comfortable and adjustable feel
- Custom tungsten dead blow weight shortens bolt travel to reduce recoil and muzzle jump
- Model: 19100
- UPC: 736676191000
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Grooves: 6
- Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28
- Rate of Twist: 1:10 RH
- Magazine Capacity: 17
- Approximate Weight: 6.8 lbs.
- Barrel Length: 16.12 in.
- Overall Length: 34.37 in.
- Length of Pull: 12.62–14.12 in.
- Stock Finish: Black
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Material: Aluminum alloy
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized
- Front Sight: Protected blade
- Rear Sight: Adjustable ghost ring
- 3 half-inch stock spacers
- SR-Series pistol magazine
- Hex wrenches for sight and spacer adjustments
- Not compatible with early versions of Glock magazines with a U-shaped notch
There are no reviews yet.