S&W 642 LASER GRIP 38 SPEC+P
Smith & Wesson J-Frame revolvers have had your back since 1950. These small revolvers were designed to fire a full power round and are as simple and easy to use as they are reliable. Available in various calibers and with three diverse hammer designs, it is no surprise that the Smith & Wesson J-Frame has become the most popular, small-frame, defense revolver on the market.
The Model 642 CT is a variation on the Model 42 Centennial Airweight® that integrates the time-tested features of the original with modern advancements.
• Lightweight alloy frame for easy carry
• Stainless steel barrel and cylinder
• Crimson Trace® Lasergrips for fast and accurate shot placement
• Snag-Free enclosed hammer
• Rated for Continuous +P Use
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
There are no reviews yet.